Tow Truck Web Design
A Mobile Friendly Update
Interstate Towing & Recovery represents a mobile friendly update. They have had a website for a long time, but the old site did not work well with phones. As you might expect, tow truck companies receive a large amount of their web traffic from people on the road.
It is critical that towing companies have websites that look great on phones. Dirt River Design helped them offer a clean layout for both people on the road and those at home.
- Click to call buttons
- Dual layout for mobile and desktop devices
- Clean simple look
- Contact forms
Meaningful updates that are not obvious to users:
- Domain continuity: The old site was using http and http://www. Now the site only uses https://www. This simple change helps the site rank better.
- SSL encryption everywhere.
- Removed flash based components. Flash will be removed from most browsers by 2021.
- Corrected/added SEO tags
- Changed the site platform. – Edits can now be done directly on the page.
- Increased server security
- Tied site together with Facebook (added domain authority).
- Added event tracking to log. We can now see how many people call from the site and use the contact form.
- Tied in other critical google services
Like to get started?
I'M AVAILABLE FOR FREELANCE & CONSULTING WORK