Third Party Website Test Before and After
Tow Truck Web Design
A Mobile Friendly Update
Interstate Towing & Recovery represents a mobile friendly update. They have had a website for a long time, but the old site did not work well with phones. As you might expect, tow truck companies receive a large amount of their web traffic from people on the road.
It is critical that towing companies have websites that look great on phones. Dirt River Design helped them offer a clean layout for both people on the road and those at home.Like a website for your towing company? Please contact us!
- Click to call buttons
- Dual layout for mobile and desktop devices
- Clean simple look
- Contact forms
Meaningful updates that are not obvious to users:
- Domain continuity: The old site was using http and http://www. The site now uses https://www only. This simple change will help the site gain a bit more rank by adding additional domain authority and security.
- SSL encryption. We’re ready to take payments online.
- Removed flash based components (flash usually does not work on phones)
- Corrected/added SEO tags
- Changed the site platform. – Edits can now be done directly on the page.
- Increased server security
- Tied site together with Facebook and google+ (added domain authority)
- Added event tracking to log. (We can now see how many people call from the site and use the contact form)
- Tied in other critical google services
Recent Blog Posts
About Dirt River Design LLC
Dirt River Design is a web design and development company that serves Grand Forks, Devils Lake, Grafton, Crookston and surrounding areas. We specialize in helping companies move their business and advertising online. If you have been thinking about getting a website or need an update please give us a call.